To protect each patient's right to privacy, hospital policy and federal patient privacy laws require family members and friends to know the patient's room number in order to contact their loved ones while hospitalized. Patients who wish for family/friends/significant others to participate in their treatment and have access to protected information, may sign a release of information stating who they want involved in their care and the level of access.
- If you or a family member want to send flowers (no glass vases)
- No cell phones
- No photography
- No children under the age of 16
All treatment programs will have daily visitation between 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
The Memory Care Program will have additional visitation between 12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- Visitors arriving before visiting hours may wait in the lobby.
- Visitors will place all personal items including phones, cameras or other recording devices and purses in lockers prior to leaving the lobby.
- Visitors must be 16 years of age or older.
- Each patient may have 2 visitors at a time.
- Upon arrival at the treatment unit, visitors will sign in and give staff all items for safety evaluation.
- All weapons are prohibited.
Visitation may be restricted if issues of patient safety arise, or if clinically indicated.
Intensive Treatment Program: (Room code # 103-112)
Clinical Decision Unit: (Room code #115-124)
Senior Specialty Unit: (Room code #201-212)
Neuro-Psychiatric Unit: (Room code #213-224)
Dual Stabilization Unit: (Room code #301-310)
Adult Psychiatric Services: (Room code #312-324)
Transitional Intensive Care Unit (Room code # 401-407)
Geriatric Unit (Room code 413-421)
From I-65: Take Exit 209/Charlotte Ave. Drive west on Charlotte Ave. (away from downtown). Turn left on 24th Ave., which dead ends into the main entrance for TriStar Parthenon Pavilion at 2401 Parman Place.